B J Gooden Electrical Contractors was founded by Barry Gooden in 1980. Since then, the company has serviced clients across the Home Counties and London. The business has been built on service quality. Every job is treated with equal importance, whether it be a call-out to investigate a broken light fitting in a client’s home to delivering complex wiring solutions in a state-of-the-art urban dwelling.
B J Gooden Electrical is set up in such a way that we can provide full life-cycle electrical installation projects, from defining and designing customer needs through installation to completion with schedules of inspection/test certification and commissioning, be that for domestic or commercial purposes.
Our team is qualified to administer electrical services in line with the latest regulations (17th edition BS7671) outlined by the Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE). We are an NICEIC Approved Contractor including NICEIC Domestic Installer enabling us to undertake installations subject to Part P of the Building Regulations and Periodic Inspection Test and Reports.
Over the years we have forged relationships with designers, builders, property developers, architects and lighting designers/ manufacturers. Through these partnerships we have been fortunate to work with national organisations, celebrity clients and on exciting refurbishment projects.
Here is a shortlist of some key projects we have undertaken in the last 10 years:
- complete refurbishment projects in 4 exclusive nightclubs in the West End and Chelsea
- electrical maintenance needs of a major vehicle recovery company
- electrical installation contracts for a leading Glazing company
- responsible for the design and installation of a London home, shortlisted for an awarded for its refurbishment.
- Delivered a third private medical centre for a health care property organisation